4.30.2012

361 Girls Together Again!


There are few things in life more important to me than deep relationships. I think it's safe to say that my college roommates take the cake when it comes to those dearest to me! What fun it is whenever we are all back together (which sadly is rare!) to re-live our glory days from our days in the loveliest village we call Auburn :) But more than just reminiscing and catching up is the way that these ladies have helped spur me on in my walk with Christ. I will forever be grateful to God for how He has used each one of them to mold me and make me more like Him. Blessed to have roommates who shared a love for the Lord throughout my college days and still blessed by their friendship today! While the weekend wasn't quite as relaxing as our pre-children get together days, we sure did enjoy our time together while we managed the chaos of 6 babies under the age of 2 under one roof! Let's just say our longer conversations took place after all the kiddos were tucked snugly in their pack n plays at night =) After everyone had left on Sunday, we were able to grab a quick lunch down the road with just our two girls and snapped a few cute pics of the two of them which is not an easy feat. What an enjoyable weekend getaway, complete with good family time and dear friends!


1 comment:

  1. Awww...I miss yall already :o) Maybe I need to come stay in Birmingham?? I am a few free days in the next two months!

    ReplyDelete