5.19.2012

How We Fill Our Days With JOY!

It's easy for me to take for granted the days I have at home with the girls as we settle into our weekly routine of activities and just living life. But the moment I slow down and look deep into those four beautiful blue eyes I am overwhelmed by God's continued provision and goodness towards our family. We are more than blessed, lacking nothing. He alone sustains each of our lives and He alone fills up my cup each day. My cup is more than full and I hope that every day the Lord will remind me of that truth and give me grace to cherish every moment, the great AND the not so great, with these precious girls we have been entrusted with. Watching them begin to grasp things we are saying, get into millions of messes the minute you take your eyes off them, and seeing their eyes light up with new discoveries has been such a delight! But no matter how much I adore these girls, living life with two babies could make any woman stir crazy if it weren't for the many playdates & outings each week. So without further ado, here's some of the places you might run into us around town =)

You might find us here at the zoo with friends...

or at the zoo as a family...

at the park on a sunny day...

 or at the splash pad on a hotter day...

and now that summer time has arrived, I'm sure we will be doing a whole lot of this...


No comments:

Post a Comment