5.15.2012

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day...a reminder of the Lord's amazing grace in my life. Not ONE, but TWO, adorable, bubbly, challenging, mischieveious, spunky, little 13 1/2 month old girls. Girls I would lay down my life for. Girls that make me die to self each and every day. Girls who fill my cup to overflowing. Girls who make me depend more on the Lord. Girls who make me desperate for the Lord to open their eyes to their need for Him. Girls I have to daily give over to the Lord. Girls who brighten up my days. Girls who I love more than anything and girls who are helping me in this whole sanctification process. So thank you Lord for your amazing grace in my life and I pray the same for these two precious girls...that you would extend the same grace towards them!
Not exactly picture perfect, but more of a realistic snapshot of our life!

No comments:

Post a Comment