3.06.2012

New Friends!

One of the things I have enjoyed the most about staying home with the girls other than the obvious of being there to watch them grow up, has been the opportunity to meet other new moms who are walking through a similar stage of life. It is so encouraging to have people in my life who understand what I am going through and can encourage and offer insight and wisdom. To speak truth to me and point me to God's word on a weekly basis. I need that in my life to grow in Godliness and holiness. Community is a good thing and the more I study scripture the more I am convinced we were definitely not made to live in isolation, but rather in community with one another. My circle of friends has broadened through new bible studies, play groups, library time, & moms of multiples groups, and as a result, the girls have also made some new buddies and I love that! Here are a few memories of the girls with some of their newest little friends!

1 comment: