5.08.2014

A trip to the ZOO...not too different from life at home! =)

If it's gonna be a zoo at home, we might as well travel to see some animals too! =) Seriously though, my philosophy hasn't changed since adding a third baby to the mix. I'm always willing to keep getting out and trying new things because it just might go well! (and I would hate to miss a fun opportunity for fear of it going poorly, ha!) I can ALWAYS load up and come on home if things get out of control with this wild bunch. But believe it or not, it usually goes great. I think they all love a change of scenery and a variety of activities besides hangin' with mommy at home! As much fun as I try to make it, I sure grow tired of being inside these four walls as well! 

So...we decided to meet up with some of our favorite people from Birmingham and meet the Schilder's  family halfway at the Mongomery Zoo! We had THE BEST time seeing them and catching up! It felt like old times where we would hang out for hours with our first three children. The kids all did FANTASTIC and we managed to get both babies fed in the zoo cafeteria as well! =) There's officially no place that scares me off from nursing or pumping a bottle at this point in my mommy career...it's been done in so many places! This time together with dear friends filled up my "friend tank" and left my heart so full and refreshed! Hate that we're separated by more miles now, but now that we successfully met up once, we'll for sure be planning some more!

The three little amigos checking out the crocodile!

Thankful for this precious, chill baby girl!

They found a creative way to entertain themselves while the two mommies fed babies!

Our three little monkeys havin' a ball!

Hard to believe these three used to be our "babies" when we got together for our many play dates and library storytimes!

No zoo trip is complete without a train ride! 

No comments:

Post a Comment